Season 30 - Draft Ratings

Moderator: Nick - Philly

Nick - Philly
Philadelphia Flyers

Season 30 - Draft Ratings

Post by Nick - Philly »

Draft ratings attached below. SK SP DF ratings are not yet updated. Let me know if you see any issues.
Y30 Draft Ratings.xlsx
(156.23 KiB) Downloaded 202 times
RichBasterd
Florida Panthers

Re: Season 30 - Draft Ratings

Post by RichBasterd »

Main issue i'm seeing at the moment is I'm seeing some issues with the GP number next to most of the goalies. It mostly seems like guys on some teams have their GP switched with other guys on the same team (like Jonathan Bernier and Adin Hill look to be swapped). Though i've seen odd ones too like Brian Elliott having 47 GP (only played in 31) and Carey Price having 40 (but played in 58). Wouldnt that affect their ratings since its all calculated "per game"??

Also did guys who get traded get full credit for all of the games they played too? Like Lehner got traded and played 3 games with Vegas so his GP should be 36 and its showing 33 for him.
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
– Yoda
Nick - Philly
Philadelphia Flyers

Post by Nick - Philly »

RichBasterd wrote:Main issue i'm seeing at the moment is I'm seeing some issues with the GP number next to most of the goalies. It mostly seems like guys on some teams have their GP switched with other guys on the same team (like Jonathan Bernier and Adin Hill look to be swapped). Though i've seen odd ones too like Brian Elliott having 47 GP (only played in 31) and Carey Price having 40 (but played in 58). Wouldnt that affect their ratings since its all calculated "per game"??

Also did guys who get traded get full credit for all of the games they played too? Like Lehner got traded and played 3 games with Vegas so his GP should be 36 and its showing 33 for him.
Games played in the ratings calc was correct. In the ratings posted here there was a copy paste error. GP is pulled from NHL.com has full games played not just for one team.
RichBasterd
Florida Panthers

Post by RichBasterd »

Correct me if I'm wrong here but only the prospects who fit the GP criteria will be auto-created (skaters 25 games, 15 for goalies), right? Otherwise, we have a choice to create them but we could send them back to the prospect pool.
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
– Yoda
Nick - Philly
Philadelphia Flyers

Post by Nick - Philly »

RichBasterd wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong here but only the prospects who fit the GP criteria will be auto-created (skaters 25 games, 15 for goalies), right? Otherwise, we have a choice to create them but we could send them back to the prospect pool.
You are correct.