Tkachuk for Huberdeau, Weegar and a 1st

Talk about what's going on in the hockey world
Habs GM
Montreal Canadiens

Re: Tkachuk for Huberdeau, Weegar and a 1st

Post by Habs GM »

Pretty sure that this narrative would have been significantly different if Pittsburgh had won against Chicago or Columbus of the last week of the season. Calgary was a shitshow last season and I’m not sure if the clown car has been locked away yet.
RichBasterd
Florida Panthers

Post by RichBasterd »

Habs GM wrote:Pretty sure that this narrative would have been significantly different if Pittsburgh had won against Chicago or Columbus of the last week of the season. Calgary was a shitshow last season and I’m not sure if the clown car has been locked away yet.
Still feel that even if the Pens win a game in last week of the season, Tkachuk’s Hart finalist season should’ve still swayed the opinions that direction….at least for right now. If Calgary remains a shitshow for the next season or 2, then it still looks to favor Florida.
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
– Yoda
Habs GM
Montreal Canadiens

Post by Habs GM »

You're likely right but I want to see a season of a motivated Huberdeau and Weegar before passing judgement. Moving the Florida 1st was necessary due to cap issues but just glad it finished up where it did.