Boston Bruins

League Positions and How To Increase Activity

Post by Juliet-Bruins »

Looking for a few people to fill league positions:
Draft Moderators
Ratings Committee
Human Resources
Social Media Coordinator

Also looking for ways to ramp up activity within the league. One idea is to copy the SHL model of awarding cash for each article written. I would have it as each article being worth 1M, with a cap of 5M per season. I would also have a social media coordinator as listed above to keep track of articles written.
This team is cursed :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
anthgrt-la
Los Angeles Kings

Re: League Positions and How To Increase Activity

Post by anthgrt-la »

Some already exist. We replacing those? Would like to keep the RC and just replace the two Hanson and Lu. Worked great for over a decade. Moderators have five already too plus yourself and I as administrators.
Dallas Chris
Dallas Stars

Post by Dallas Chris »

I can stay on as a draft moderator, and could continue as UFA guy.
Dallas Chris
Dallas Stars

Post by Dallas Chris »

So I put a shout out in other leagues, with no bites. Anybody know anybody who could be interested in joining/know/have interest in recruiting people?
anthgrt-la
Los Angeles Kings

Post by anthgrt-la »

Do like the idea of incentives for articles. In most leagues these days.

Would be easy to copy majority from another league and adjust a few works. If really no one wants to do it could take it over. Already admin, RC, and TC yet the latter is near non existent or necessary these days.

I think come activity it is tough after taking multiple months to get things going.... Then league website going down for several days with no email notice. Similarly, once back up to notification(s). Seeing a thread like this. Were the GMs who have held some of these positions ever even asked if still interested, care to keep them, etc? Similar to when things were a struggle and mentioned reaching out for help. Instantly had resolution(s) to multiple things.

I will be the first to admit and say I need to step up and do more come activity here. Alas, it is a group effort and the last multiple months have been rough. Really hope we can get things going as 15+ yrs of history here and unique with the two seasons in one.
Carolina Gm-Andrew
Carolina Hurricanes

Post by Carolina Gm-Andrew »

I’d have interest in being on the Ratings committee and a Draft Moderator. Apologies if this should have been a PM
BigMac3110
Tampa Bay Lightning
Location: Impress them with your Brilliance, Baffle them with your Bullshit

Post by BigMac3110 »

Who ever finishes dead last has to go to a restaurant and have a date with a blow up doll, it will be enforced by law. This should boost activity.
Regular Season Record
352W-354L-89T-28OTL
Playoff Record
30-28
anthgrt-la
Los Angeles Kings

Post by anthgrt-la »

BigMac3110 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:47 pm Who ever finishes dead last has to go to a restaurant and have a date with a blow up doll, it will be enforced by law. This should boost activity.
You mean finishes with the least posts in a season if discussing activity.
Dallas Chris
Dallas Stars

Post by Dallas Chris »

K guys, were 2/3 the way through the season. It was a shaky start, but were rolling along pretty good. Juliet has been doing a great job with doing the double sim, and were getting back on schedule. Lets start to think about the offseason. Lets not let this unique sim league that has been around for a very long time go away. We need to fill the 4 teams that are vacant, and retain all the great gms who are here. If anybody has a friend/work buddy, family member etc, who loves hockey, bring them in and mentor them to join the DHL. I am also good to mentor somebody. Lets get some juice back into this legendary sim league before the offseason starts.
anthgrt-la
Los Angeles Kings

Post by anthgrt-la »

Dallas Chris wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:31 am K guys, were 2/3 the way through the season. It was a shaky start, but were rolling along pretty good. Juliet has been doing a great job with doing the double sim, and were getting back on schedule. Lets start to think about the offseason. Lets not let this unique sim league that has been around for a very long time go away. We need to fill the 4 teams that are vacant, and retain all the great gms who are here. If anybody has a friend/work buddy, family member etc, who loves hockey, bring them in and mentor them to join the DHL. I am also good to mentor somebody. Lets get some juice back into this legendary sim league before the offseason starts.
Well said. I gladly mentor somebody too.
anthgrt-la
Los Angeles Kings

Post by anthgrt-la »

Mayo has been added as a draft mod and to the ratings committee

Still need someone to headline the Social Media Coordinator and potentially one more GM for ratings.

Draft moderators:
Nick-Philly
Dallas Chris
Habs GM
Carolina GM-Andrew
Anthgrt-LA

Ratings Committee:
Richbasterd
Carolina GM-Andrew
Anthgrt-LA
Juliet-Richards
Dallas Chris
Dallas Stars

Post by Dallas Chris »

Don't know what the Social Media Coordinator is ? Are we talking HR guy. I can take that on I guess, but really need help with everybody in bringing in new gms.
Juliet-Bruins
Boston Bruins

Post by Juliet-Bruins »

I was gonna have someone track the articles written as the social media coordinator kind of like in SHL.
This team is cursed :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Dallas Chris
Dallas Stars

Post by Dallas Chris »

Juliet-Bruins wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:06 pm I was gonna have someone track the articles written as the social media coordinator kind of like in SHL.
Ah. Anybody else want to take it this on ?
Dallas Chris
Dallas Stars

Post by Dallas Chris »

So Gene is taking Nashville, and Saif is taking a team, when he is back from vacation. Still need 2 tho..Spread the word