Preview: Season 17 Skater Ratings

Moderator: Nick - Philly

Chris-Wild
Minnesota Wild
Location: "All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don’t break them for no one."

Re: Preview: Season 17 Skater Ratings

Post by Chris-Wild »

jonquixote wrote:That shouldn't be right though. Not to criticize the great work you do, but he should be rated either as a D or a F. He should be locked in as one or the other.

Agree, what i said is that last season he was rated as a D so his SC was mid 80's...now he has been moved to a F which is an issue since mid rates are 50% last season ratings (as D) and 50% new ratings...technically he should be rerated for a F last season ratings if he is to be rerated as an F
Chris | Wild GM
anthgrt-la
Los Angeles Kings

Post by anthgrt-la »

Alex wrote:Didn't we have this same discussion about Byfuglien when he was with Andrew in Carolina? Didn't Mayo have to declare what position he was going to play prior to the season starting and he had to remain there for the full two season cycle?

Yes we did, not sure why this is allowed this time around or not being changed now rather than after the season.
John - Sharks
San Jose Sharks

Post by John - Sharks »

I'll announce something official on this sson. It's never been thoroughly fleshed out. In the case of Burns, he probably shouldn't be allowed to be rated as a defenceman using his forward stats.
DHL Commissioner
DHL Season 4, 5, 9, 12, 16 Champions
Nick - Philly
Philadelphia Flyers

Post by Nick - Philly »

Hey John/Chris,

Could we get a spreadsheet similar to what Chris has up in SHL with tentative ratings for Season 18 please :D ? It would really help in trade talks for us teams that are out of the cup hunt.

When looking at Chris's trade block, it is so much easier to start talks when we can see what his rerates look like.
John - Sharks
San Jose Sharks

Post by John - Sharks »

Nick - Philly wrote:Hey John/Chris,

Could we get a spreadsheet similar to what Chris has up in SHL with tentative ratings for Season 18 please :D ? It would really help in trade talks for us teams that are out of the cup hunt.

When looking at Chris's trade block, it is so much easier to start talks when we can see what his rerates look like.

Yep...I'm working on it right now
DHL Commissioner
Alex
Toronto Maple Leafs

Post by Alex »

Is there a goalie one coming soon?
DHL Season 14 Champions - Edmonton Oilers
DHL Season 26 Champions - Toronto Maple Leafs
John - Sharks
San Jose Sharks

Post by John - Sharks »

Alex wrote:Is there a goalie one coming soon?

Duh...it's in the same spreadsheet
DHL Commissioner
Nick - Philly
Philadelphia Flyers

Post by Nick - Philly »

John - Sharks wrote:
Nick - Philly wrote:Hey John/Chris,

Yep...I'm working on it right now