CDNHL - Pay League

Talk about anything that's non-DHL related
Chris-Wild
Minnesota Wild
Location: "All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don’t break them for no one."

Re: CDNHL

Post by Chris-Wild »

Chris | Wild GM
Chris-Wild
Minnesota Wild
Location: "All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don’t break them for no one."

Post by Chris-Wild »

I will waive this years fee since it was paid as long as you pay for at least one future season ($30).

Good chance to wet your beak and see if you like the league.
Chris | Wild GM
Chris-Wild
Minnesota Wild

Post by Chris-Wild »

Stars open. This season is free but have to pay for next season
http://eatsleepsim.ca/CDNHL/Page/Linked ... eam=Dallas
Chris | Wild GM
Chris-Wild
Minnesota Wild

Post by Chris-Wild »

If your still not able to scratch the sim itch i have an opening in CDNHL:
http://eatsleepsim.ca/CDNHL/Page/fiche.php?team=Boston

Its $30 per season

The Bruins won the lotto, have pick #1 and also have pick #5.

I realize this is a rebuilding team so if you commit to at least one season ($30), I will give you a free season.
Chris | Wild GM
anthgrt-la
Los Angeles Kings

Post by anthgrt-la »

Pretty nice team in the future
Alex
Toronto Maple Leafs

Post by Alex »

I really wish I would have been able to see Boston through to the end, but just can't sustain two leagues and the DHL will always be the love of my life. I can attest that it's a great league with some very different and interesting rules and systems. Someone take Boston and continue my work!!!
DHL Season 14 Champions - Edmonton Oilers
DHL Season 26 Champions - Toronto Maple Leafs
anthgrt-la
Los Angeles Kings

Post by anthgrt-la »

I was debating it... Probably last GM Alex would want to see take his team over though haha. Not sure about other rules, but find the UFA system the worst I've seen in FHL :/

I've been in DHL for literally 13? Yrs now. Does leave it in a special place in my heart.
Chris-Wild
Minnesota Wild

Post by Chris-Wild »

anthgrt-la wrote:I was debating it... Probably last GM Alex would want to see take his team over though haha. Not sure about other rules, but find the UFA system the worst I've seen in FHL :/

I've been in DHL for literally 13? Yrs now. Does leave it in a special place in my heart.

Really? I love the UFA system...if you have cap and points, you can add good talent...its really similar to NHL since it's based on real contract offers...like rfa too which is based on nhl contracts and terms...different strokes, different folks.

Boston has been tentatively snapped up by someone else.
Chris | Wild GM
anthgrt-la
Los Angeles Kings

Post by anthgrt-la »

Gvfhl uses that system. Purely talking about UFA too not the RFA system. I know some like it. To me it makes money worthless in FHL and most importantly destroys UFA values, which already suck in FHL. Here and in SHL you at least automatically move to the 2nd round if you owned a guy. Also have a 25%, which I prefer to loyalty. To each there own.
Chris-Wild
Minnesota Wild

Post by Chris-Wild »

anthgrt-la wrote:Gvfhl uses that system. Purely talking about UFA too not the RFA system. I know some like it. To me it makes money worthless in FHL and most importantly destroys UFA values, which already suck in FHL. Here and in SHL you at least automatically move to the 2nd round if you owned a guy. Also have a 25%, which I prefer to loyalty. To each there own.

Money is worthless, except in buyouts (which do happen in CNDHL).

And UFA is much more loaded with players since rfa contract terms are not chosen but based on NHL contract...leads to some younger UFA players, just like NHL.

But I digress, not for everyone. :x
Chris | Wild GM
Chris-Wild
Minnesota Wild

Post by Chris-Wild »

Bruins taken but Minny is open, same offer as bruins, pay for one season, get one free:
http://eatsleepsim.ca/CDNHL/Page/Linked ... =Minnesota
Chris | Wild GM
Chris-Wild
Minnesota Wild

Post by Chris-Wild »

Chris | Wild GM
Chris-Wild
Minnesota Wild

Post by Chris-Wild »

Willing to do a free season if you pay for one season
Chris | Wild GM
Chris-Wild
Minnesota Wild

Re: CDNHL - Pay League

Post by Chris-Wild »

Oilers available:
http://www.cdnhl.simhockeyfans.com/Page ... m=Edmonton

Upcoming season already paid for, if you pay for the season after, you get another free season so 3 seasons for the price of 1...good deal if you are waffling on joining a payleague...
Chris | Wild GM
Chris-Wild
Minnesota Wild

Re: CDNHL - Pay League

Post by Chris-Wild »

Chris-Wild wrote:Oilers available:
http://www.cdnhl.simhockeyfans.com/Page ... m=Edmonton

Upcoming season already paid for, if you pay for the season after, you get another free season so 3 seasons for the price of 1...good deal if you are waffling on joining a payleague...

Bump, UFA starts Aug 1
Chris | Wild GM