Cap Warnings/Infractions

Important league information and announcements
Alex
Toronto Maple Leafs

Re: Cap Warnings/Infractions

Post by Alex »

Honestly, while I'm guilty of it sometimes, I think any type of recourse from fines needs to be dealt in a professional manner. No reason to let it degrade.

As long as it's being enforced consistently and it's fair for everyone it's best.

I'm a hypocrite...... However, I'm surprised that Adrian somehow thought I was targeting him when I didn't mention words like "LA's GM", or "ADRIAN" in my comment. For others, it should have been apparent I was just referring to anyone that lets review and fines to degrade into name calling or any other form of inefficient discourse. To our younger DHLer's here, take this as a lesson in comprehension and interpretation.
Last edited by Alex on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DHL Season 14 Champions - Edmonton Oilers
DHL Season 26 Champions - Toronto Maple Leafs
smallz
Calgary Flames

Post by smallz »

Nick - Philly wrote:Think it is time for some of the sookn' babies in this league to get a life.

Alex wrote:I think any type of recourse from fines needs to be dealt in a professional manner. No reason to let it degrade.

DHL CUP CHAMPION
Y34

GM OF THE YEAR
Y34
Nick - Philly
Philadelphia Flyers

Post by Nick - Philly »

Honestly. I'm probably a bit sooky about it because I gave Nathan the advice to drop Mason and it had nothing to do with tanking.

IMG_1791.PNG
IMG_1791.PNG (111.59 KiB) Viewed 5150 times
anthgrt-la
Los Angeles Kings

Post by anthgrt-la »

Haha nice try Nick, but nope. Keep non-stop sookn' though and making assumptions hahaha. Never said shit about Mason.

You have a committee for this look at them. How unoriginal to see Nick or Alex take any and every opportunity to be sookn about me lol.

Simple solution for tankers, which includes myself. Auto lines and quit trying to find ways to cheat or further tank.
Alex
Toronto Maple Leafs

Post by Alex »

anthgrt-la wrote:Haha nice try Nick, but nope. Keep non-stop sookn' though and making assumptions hahaha. Never said shit about Mason.

You have a committee for this look at them. How unoriginal to see Nick or Alex take any and every opportunity to be sookn about me lol.

Simple solution for tankers, which includes myself. Auto lines and quit trying to find ways to cheat or further tank.

Whoa, pump the brakes. I haven't talked about (in a serious manner) you in a while, Adrian.

I edited the post to make it clear to Adrian's chat-pals that I was joking around.
Last edited by Alex on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alex
Toronto Maple Leafs

Post by Alex »

Hold up boys. I wrote "Adrian" on the forum, his WhatsAPP friends (at least three of them) told on me. Tisk Tisk, I shouldn't have done that.

How I envision this:
anthgrt-la
Los Angeles Kings

Post by anthgrt-la »

Alex
Toronto Maple Leafs

Post by Alex »

I mean, mine was a pretty good connection to the other Mean Girls post.

Adrian and I have talked and decided that for the betterment of the league we're just going to avoid eachother in the forum. In the divorce, I get to keep the house and Adrian's taking the three WhatsApp kids.
Juliet-Bruins
Boston Bruins

Post by Juliet-Bruins »

@Alex, what are ya on about? I don’t see anyone from the chats on here, and the only thing I did was make a shitty meme about Nick using the word “sookin”.
This team is cursed :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Chris-Wild
Minnesota Wild
Location: "All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don’t break them for no one."

Post by Chris-Wild »

It was a shitty meme...
Chris | Wild GM
Juliet-Bruins
Boston Bruins

Post by Juliet-Bruins »

I know it was. For the record Alex and I sorted it out.
This team is cursed :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
RichBasterd
Florida Panthers

Post by RichBasterd »

Alex wrote:I mean, mine was a pretty good connection to the other Mean Girls post.

Adrian and I have talked and decided that for the betterment of the league we're just going to avoid eachother in the forum. In the divorce, I get to keep the house and Adrian's taking the three WhatsApp kids.
Wait, who are the WhatsApp kids? And why does that sound like a 90s pop band name to me?!
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
– Yoda
Yeo
Winnipeg Jets

Post by Yeo »

It certainly wasn't a way to cheat or tank, I talk DHL all the time with my PEI friends.

I do have an issue with being fined. I didn't think I was fined because the message said to fix it ASAP, which I did. Unless I'm mis understanding the message.

I will forward any ideas to the committee before I edit my lines in the future. Who's on the committee so I know who to ask permission?
Yeo
Winnipeg Jets

Post by Yeo »

Another thing, I thought this was meant to be private? Why is it being posted here? Just send me a message and get it over with
rodspike
Former Edmonton GM

Post by rodspike »

Yeoch
Baba Booey
President of Hockey Operations